Newlywed couple electrocuted, as geyser explodes in bathroom in Langer Houz
A newlywed couple, working as doctors, were electrocuted in the bathroom of their apartment at Khader Bagh in Langer House police station limits
HYDERABAD: A newlywed couple, working as doctors, were electrocuted in the bathroom of their apartment at Khader Bagh in Langer House police station limits. The deceased were identified as Dr. Syed Nisaruddin, working as an outsourcing doctor in Suryapet, while his wife Umme Mohmeen was a medico, pursuing her final year of MBBS.
Upon receiving information at 11.30 in the night on Thursday from a local leader of the area, the night duty officer S Shruthi, inspector of police K Srinivas, additional inspector of police Mujeeb-Ur-Rahman reached the spot and found two bodies of the married couple in the bathroom at their residence at Khader Bagh in Langer House of Hyderabad.
It is learned that the incident occurred due to a short circuit. The night duty officer concerned S Shruthi, who made arrangements to shift the dead bodies of the deceased persons to the Osmania General Hospital to preserve in the Mortuary for further PME and investigation purposes, spoke to the media.
According to Shruti, the couple went to Suryapet and returned on the day before (October 19) the incident occurred. They went to sleep on the second floor after dinner. However, the following day, wife Mohmeen, who had spoken to her father in the morning, did not respond to any calls later.
The family members sensed something ominous could have happened as the couple had not responded from morning to evening and broke the doors to see the couple lying in the bathroom lifeless. Meanwhile, father of Nisaruddin also said the same with media regarding the incident.