Two electrocuted during flag hoisting in Patancheru
Two people died on Monday in Hyderabad's Patancheru during the 75th Independence Day celebrations on being electrocuted
HYDERABAD: In a shocking incident, two people died on Monday in Hyderabad's Patancheru during the 75th Independence Day celebrations on being electrocuted while hoisting the flag.
The accident occurred in Indresham Village, Patancheru Mandal, Sangareddy District. The deceased were identified as Anil Goud (45) and Tirupathaiah (48). Dhanunjaya, another injured person, was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital.
G Mahipal Reddy, the local MLA, went to the Patancheru hospital as soon as he found out about the incident and met and consoled the families of the deceased. He said that it's really unfortunate that this incident occurred in Patancheru Mandal during the 75th Independence Day celebrations. He promised to help the victim's family.