Three electrocuted in Mahabubabad district
In an unfortunate incident, three people lost their lives due to electrocution.
HYDERABAD: In an unfortunate incident, three people lost their lives due to electrocution. The incident occurred on Tuesday in Andanalapadu village of Dornakal mandal in Mahbubabad district of Telangana.
According to locals, Subbarao (67), Mastan Rao (57) and Venkaiah (55) had climbed on a tree outside a temple's complex to give connection to mics. Subbarao accidentally caught an open high-tension electric wire and succumbed to it. In an attempt to save him, Mastan Rao and Venkaiah also got electrocuted and lost their lives.