Traffic advisory for Swatantra Bhartha Vajrotsavam inaugural event at HICC
HYDERABAD: The Cyberabad police issued a traffic advisory in view of the inaugural function of the Independence Day Celebrations, 'Swatantra Bhartha Vajrotsavam', scheduled on August 8, which would be attended by Chief Minister K Chandrshekar Rao at Hyderabad International Convention Centre, scheduled, on Saturday.
The inaugural would involve public representatives and officials from across the state, leading to heavy traffic movement on the roads around the venue and surrounding areas.
Heavy traffic was expected on the following areas on August 8, in the day time:
1. Neeru's Junction – Cyber towers Junction – Metal Charminar Junction – Google
(CII) Junction - Kothaguda Junction Road.
2. Metal Charminar Junction – Khanamet Junction – HITEX/HICC/NAC Road.
3. JNTU – Cyber towers – Biodiversity Junction.
4. Gachibowli Junction – Botanical Garden Junction – Kothaguda Junction – Kondapur Junction.
The commuters were advised to use suitable alternative roads to avoid traffic congestion.
1. Traffic from Neeru's towards Gachibowli Junction may take diversion at COD (Ayyappa Society, Madhapur) towards Durgam Cheruvu – Inorbit – ITC Kohinoor- IKEA – Bio–Diversity – Gachibowli and vice versa and avoid Cyber Towers Junction.
2. Traffic from Miyapur, Kothaguda, Hafeezpet areas towards Hitec city – Cyber Towers – Jubilee Hills may use Rolling Hills AIG Hospital – IKEA – Inorbit – Durgam Cheruvu road and avoid Cyber Towers Junction.
3. Traffic from RC Puram, Chandanagar areas towards Madhapur, Gachibowli areas may use BHEL – Nallagandla – HCU – IIIT- Gachibowli Road and avoid Alwyn – Kondapur road.
Restrictions of heavy vehicles on below routes:
1. JNTU towards Cyber Towers.
2. Miyapur towards Kothaguda.
3. Kavuri Hills towards Kothaguda.
4. Biodiversity towards Cyber Towers.
5. Narayanamma College towards Gachibowli.
The movement of Heavy vehicles would be regulated in alternate routes for smooth movement of traffic during day time. Hence, all the concerned stakeholders and commuters were requested to follow the above advisory and co-operate with the traffic police in ensuring smooth flow of Traffic.