KCR directs, Congress agitates: Bandi Sanjay
Bharatiya Janata Party Telangana President Bandi Sanjay on Wednesday caused flutters, claiming that the Congress party was working in the state at the behest of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS).
HYDERABAD: Bharatiya Janata Party Telangana President Bandi Sanjay on Wednesday caused flutters, claiming that the Congress party was working in the state at the behest of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS).
Taking to social media, the fiery BJP state unit chief came up with a flurry of accusations against the two parties. Here are excerpts from his latest tirade:
• The Congress party is clearly working as per the directions of the TRS in Telangana.
• The Congress is conducting events around the same time the BJP is holding agitational programmes against the TRS, which is shameful.
• KCR is unable to digest the soaring popularity of the BJP in the midst of its anti-government agitations.
• KCR's motive is to cut short BJP's popularity graph.
• The instances are many: In the past, the Congress held its activities on the same day the BJP staged a fast in support of the unemployed youth. The day the BJP conducted a public meeting in Nirmal, the Congress too came up with its own public meeting in Gajwel. Similar was the case with our Mahaboobnagar meeting. Pradesh Congress Committee led a host of events on the very same day.
• The latest is the Congress' decision to hold Rahul Gandhi's public meeting in Sircilla in August. Their move only follows our decision to kickstart the second phase of 'Praja Sangrama Yatra' (Tour to espouse people's fight) from August 2.
• The Congress has made it a habit to simply ape the BJP's model of pro-people agitations over the last one year.
• We firmly believe that all this is happening as part of a wicked play being directed by KCR.
• Congress and TRS are never separate entities. In fact, they are cut from the same cloth.