Musical fountains launched in Hussain Sagar
A musical fountain was inaugurated in Hussain Sagar by Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and Mayor Gadwal Vijayalakshmi
HYDERABAD: A musical fountain was inaugurated in Hussain Sagar by Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and Mayor Gadwal Vijayalakshmi on Thursday evening. Specialist fountain makers were engaged for this.
This is India’s longest musical floating fountains in Hussain Sagar Lake on with the size of 180 metre X 10 metres. They are synchronized with music to give dancing effects.
Minister Talasani Srinivas, giving details about the new fountains, said, " The fountain show will be held three times every day from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm. On weekends and any government holidays, the show will be held four times in the evening. Each show would be of 20 minutes duration. People of all age groups will be able to enjoy the shows. The fountains will dance to the tunes of songs and lights will be changing accordingly."
He said that the fountains were ideated by KTR, who was developing Hyderabad on par with all other big cities in the world.
Talasani Srinivas Yadav urged the people of Hyderabad to witness the fountain shows with families and friends.
Details about the musical fountain:
• Floating type musical fountain 180m long, 10m wide and 90m high at Hussain Sagar Lake near NTR Marg was undertaken by HMDA at a cost of Rs.17.02 crore.
• The Musical Fountain is the largest floating fountain in India.
• The fountain has three sets of laser which show different themes.
• The fountain also has misty fairy fog that creates a cloud effect with the music.
• All nozzles and jets of the fountain are programmed by the DMX controller and synchronised with the music. 800 jet nozzles made of SS304 and 880 underwater LED lights with IP68 rating are installed to create this dynamic fountain.
• The spray height of the chasing nozzles ranges from 12 m to 45 m, while the central jet is the tallest jet with a spray height of 90 m.