Narayana's Amberpet branch staffer succumbs to burn injuries
After battling for life for a week, an administrative officer of the Narayana Group succumbed to the burn injuries on Sunday
HYDERABAD: After battling for life for over a week, an administrative officer of the Narayana Junior College, succumbed to the burn injuries on Sunday. Ashok Reddy, the official who worked at the group's Amberpet branch, sustained severe burns when a student immolated himself inside the principal's office recently.
The student, protesting against the management's alleged refusal to issue his transfer certificate (TC) poured petrol on his body and set himself ablaze. Ashok Reddy and another person sustained high-degree burns in the freak incident.
He was admitted to the DRDO Apollo Hospital in Kanchanbagh where he received treatment. After battling for life for over a week, Ashok Reddy succumbed to injuries, plunging his family and colleagues into a deep state of shock and sorrow.